For me, being able to be vulnerable is difficult, but it’s just something that I feel comfortable doing. I need to fully understand why, the thought-process behind the character and I have to believe it. That comes from a lot of preparation.
Our first attempt at a Swedish fire log was a smashing success.
burns for hours and it looks beautiful.
I have no idea how you make a Swedish fire long
but i have a MIGHTY NEED for a Swedish fire log
So… I was giving some jelly to my cat
My phone started ringing. Forgetting that I was holding the spoon I took the phone.
I never heard the spoon hitting the floor…
they are evolving
1) The day my sister got back from the hospital after a suicide attempt. I didnt let go for about an hour.
2) Kid just found out his brother was shot and killed.
3) A Russian war veteran kneels beside the tank he spent the war in, now a monument.
4) Man sobbing at animal shelter. After being jailed briefly and his dog Buzz Lightyear impounded he couldn’t afford the $400 to get his pet back.
5) A firefighter gives water to a koala during the devastating Black Saturday bushfires that burned across Victoria, Australia, in 2009.
6) Alcoholic father with his son
7) Robert Peraza pauses at his son’s name on the 9/11 Memorial during the tenth anniversary ceremonies at the site of the World Trade Center.
8) Greg Cook hugs his dog Coco after finding her inside his destroyed home in Alabama following the Tornado in March, 2012
9) After two double lung transplants and years of battling cystic fibrosis, my good friend passed away last Saturday. This was one of the last pics taken with his mother.
These are probably some of the most powerful pictures I’ve ever seen and some hit close to home.
It’s OK to believe in life after love. Cher if u agree
one time in 7th grade i stayed up for 3 days straight just to see if i could. on the third day in history class i watched my hand and pencil warp through my desk and my friend beside me nudged me and said “you’ve been staring at your hand for the past 30 minutes” and ever since i always get enough sleep and you should too